Organization: RECITY Network Private Limited
Position Type: Short-term (3-6 Months)
Position: Program Manager
No. of Positions: 1
Experience Level: Min. 5 Years
Language Proficiency: Proficient Written and Oral communication skills in Hindi and English. Oral & written Communication in Punjabi will be an added advantage.
RECITY is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to bring large-scale impact in waste management among the citizens of a city in Haryana, for a limited period project starting June 2017.
A city in Haryana requires a large-scale intervention in Waste Management via efficient Waste Segregation. As per the Municipal Corporation, the target is to achieve segregation at the 1-lakh households in the city. This will be achieved by intervention at a most fundamental level, i.e.: the housing societies, schools, hospitals, eateries, etc.
The Program Manager is responsible for facilitating initiatives; identifying and fostering capacity building & awareness opportunities; ensuring public input into the project; and administering and monitoring community empowerment initiatives. He / She will also work closely with the Core Team and other Partners of RECITY.
The Program Manager must be willing to relocate to Haryana. S/he will be responsible for program planning, implementation and quality assurance. S/he will lead the entire initiative from multiple angles - capacity building, on ground execution, capturing data, stakeholder management, assess and measure impact. etc.
- Coordinating with core team in terms of program planning and implementation.
- Plan, design and facilitate capacity building workshops efficiently
- Do robust micro level planning and provide on-site support
- Drive impact assessment and evaluation in tandem with data capturing
- Prepare and disseminate reports and keep the partners in-sync with progress of project
- Plan joint periodic reviews with the partners
- Identify problem areas, plan initiatives and remedial actions
- To take full accountability for the project
- Ensuring overall smooth functioning of on ground execution of the project
- Ensure effective project operations and unite team under common goal
- To maintain coordination between various stakeholders
- Manage day to day affairs
- Mobilize resources for RECITY
- Guide and monitor the work of the team members
- Ensure the objectives and goals of the program are met.
- Maintain a database.
- Help the team to create a tracking and follow-up mechanism
- Help with conducting needs analysis – identify needs and gaps in other departments.
- To monitor, evaluate and train new employees.
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Social Sector / Behavioral Science / Psychology / other Humanities with at least 5 years of experience in large-scale change projects
- Should be a good communicator, have utmost integrity, be enthusiastic and empathetic about the problem at hand
- Must possess team building & problem solving skills
- Ability to dialogue professionally on complex issues with professionals and staff for building knowledge
- Should have the ability to be self-motivated, work independently as well as with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to form constructive work relationships with various stakeholders
- Proven Ability to liaison with community leaders
- Proven Ability to Liaison with Government Officials.
RECITY has created an inclusive platform-approach to solve India's urban dilemma of unplanned growth, by co-opting citizen and student participation to address gaps in infrastructure and governance. The platform also brings together government, experts. NGOs and academia to collectively implement projects that lead to lesser pollution, better sanitation, environmental fortification, water resilience, energy efficiency and affordable housing.
RECITY has already done a successful Proof of Concept for the city of Navi Mumbai, in partnership with Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture and NAREDCO West. Also, in its short existence, it has been invited by the Delhi Development Authority to conceptualize similar projects; and also as curators at MUNICIPALIKA 2017.
Now, in our latest edition of growth, we have been invited to deliver Waste Management solutions to the city in Haryana.
All accommodation and transport will be provided for.
More about RECITY: https://www.facebook.com/RecityIndia/
SEND IN YOUR CV and COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org