Organization: RECITY Network Private Limited
Position Type: Short-term (3-6 Months)
Position: Graphic Designer
Experience Level: Min. 1-3 Years
Language Proficiency: Proficient Written and Oral communication skills in Hindi and English & Punjabi
RECITY is seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer to bring large-scale impact in waste management among the citizens of a city in Haryana, for a limited period project starting June 2017.
A city in Haryana requires a large-scale intervention in Waste Management via efficient Waste Segregation. As per the Municipal Corporation, the target is to achieve segregation at the 1-lakh households in the city. This will be achieved by intervention at a most fundamental level, i.e.: the housing societies, schools, hospitals, eateries, etc.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for facilitating initiatives; identifying and fostering capacity building & awareness opportunities; ensuring public input into the project; and administering and monitoring community empowerment initiatives. He / She will also work closely with the Core Team and other Partners of RECITY.
The Graphic Designer must be willing to relocate to Haryana. S/he will be responsible for graphic design, print, digital, documentation, event graphics, infographics and communication management. s/he will also look at the execution of design strategy and campaign plan as outlined by the Head of Design and the management of RECITY
· Follow design briefs to create new designs.
· Demonstrate close attention to detail on all finalized material
· Accurately create new material and make necessary amendments within set time scales
· Able to take direction and add to conceptual and design development.
· Collaborate with the team of communications, marketing and management to produce high quality design and marketing material.
· Build and incorporate graphics from illustrator and Photoshop and possibly other online and offline softwares.
· Create documents and templates that align with company identity.
· Able to create engaging infographics.
· Graduate/ post graduate in graphic design or related discipline.
· Specialized knowledge and skills in the area of Graphic Design (e.g. typography/ layout/ image manipulation).
· Skilled with relevant software for design and printing such as Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design.
· Must have access to this software.
· Experience creating initial concepts as well as expertise and creative input for the inception stage of design work through to its final production.
· Good communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Good time management with the ability to manage project timescales and deadlines.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
· Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
RECITY has created an inclusive platform-approach to solve India's urban dilemma of unplanned growth, by co-opting citizen and student participation to address gaps in infrastructure and governance. The platform also brings together government, experts. NGOs and academia to collectively implement projects that lead to lesser pollution, better sanitation, environmental fortification, water resilience, energy efficiency and affordable housing.
RECITY has already done a successful Proof of Concept for the city of Navi Mumbai, in partnership with Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture and NAREDCO West. Also, in its short existence, it has been invited by the Delhi Development Authority to conceptualize similar projects; and also as curators at MUNICIPALIKA 2017.
Now, in our latest edition of growth, we have been invited to deliver Waste Management solutions to the city in Haryana.
All accommodation and transport will be provided for.
More about RECITY: https://www.facebook.com/RecityIndia/
SEND IN YOUR CV and COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com