Organization: RECITY Network Private Limited
Position Type: Short-term (3-6 Months)
Experience Level: Min. 1-3 Years
Language Proficiency: Proficient Written and Oral communication skills in Hindi and English & Punjabi
RECITY is seeking a highly motivated Copywriter to bring large-scale impact in waste management among the citizens of a city in Haryana, for a limited period project starting June 2017.
A city in Haryana requires a large-scale intervention in Waste Management via efficient Waste Segregation. As per the Municipal Corporation, the target is to achieve segregation at the 1-lakh households in the city. This will be achieved by intervention at a most fundamental level, i.e.: the housing societies, schools, hospitals, eateries, etc.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for facilitating initiatives; identifying and fostering capacity building & awareness opportunities; ensuring public input into the project; and administering and monitoring community empowerment initiatives. He / She will also work closely with the Core Team and other Partners of RECITY.
The Copywriter must be willing to relocate to Haryana. S/he will be responsible for creating robust content, manages the quality of content received from various sources and makes sure the content broadcasted with respect to the project is proof checked and credible.
· Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
· Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
· Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
· Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
· Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
· Familiarity with commonly used style guides
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated and well organized
· Excellent command over the English language. Expert writing skills, editing and proof reading abilities.
· A relevant degree in subjects such as English, journalism, marketing, advertising, history or PR,
· Ability to write concise, attention grabbing and hard-hitting copy that puts the message across.
· Creative bend of mind with strong visualization skills.
· An advertising background with an understanding of Search Engines and Internet Marketing, would be an added benefit.
· Exposure to writing print promotional materials, online web content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
· Quick idea generation, ability to come up with ideas at a drop of a hat.
· Delivering within short time frames and meeting tight deadlines.
· Good time management with the ability to manage project timescales and deadlines.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
· Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
RECITY has created an inclusive platform-approach to solve India's urban dilemma of unplanned growth, by co-opting citizen and student participation to address gaps in infrastructure and governance. The platform also brings together government, experts. NGOs and academia to collectively implement projects that lead to lesser pollution, better sanitation, environmental fortification, water resilience, energy efficiency and affordable housing.
RECITY has already done a successful Proof of Concept for the city of Navi Mumbai, in partnership with Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture and NAREDCO West. Also, in its short existence, it has been invited by the Delhi Development Authority to conceptualize similar projects; and also as curators at MUNICIPALIKA 2017.
Now, in our latest edition of growth, we have been invited to deliver Waste Management solutions to the city in Haryana.
All accommodation and transport will be provided for.
More about RECITY: https://www.facebook.com/RecityIndia/
SEND IN YOUR CV and COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org