Organization: RECITY Network Private Limited
Position Type: Short-term (3-6 Months)
Position: Activation Agency
Experience Level: Min. 5 Years
Language Proficiency: Proficient Written and Oral communication skills in Hindi and English & Punjabi
RECITY is seeking a highly motivated Activation Agency to bring large-scale impact in waste management among the citizens of a city in Haryana, for a limited period project starting June 2017.
A city in Haryana requires a large-scale intervention in Waste Management via efficient Waste Segregation. As per the Municipal Corporation, the target is to achieve segregation at the 1-lakh households in the city. This will be achieved by intervention at a most fundamental level, i.e.: the housing societies, schools, hospitals, eateries, etc.
The Activation Agency is responsible for on ground activities among all constituents, measurement and reporting and should have some experience with development projects with Tier-2/3 cities marketing. The agency will also work closely with the Core Team and other Partners of RECITY.
- Brand Activations
- Brand Communication
- Execute brand and sponsor activities on-ground, ensuring optimum cost management
- Manage and oversee on-ground BTL/ Field marketing/ promotions/ brand activation promotions on different locations/target groups Ensure smooth functioning and relationships with partners & internal customers by coordinating internally for their needs
- Training and quality assurance of on-ground BTL promoter
- Regular reporting from and to other cities on brand developments and activations
- Set benchmarks in process compliance
- Identify new potential points for adoption of Waste Segregation / Waste Management narrative
- Adept at engaging with the media agencies, print publications, outdoor agencies etc. and developing and executing effective media plans and strategies.
- Work closely with Program Manager and RECITY management for activity planning and execution
- Manage productivity of attached promoters/ground staff
- Should be good team players with strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong relationships with both local and national media outlets.
- Rich experience in Brand building and brand engagement via Events, Activations, and Media Planning
- Ability to dialogue professionally on complex issues with professionals and staff for building knowledge
- Should have expertise in planning, executing, managing and reporting
- Should have the ability to predict audience preferences with a flair for creative campaign execution
RECITY has created an inclusive platform-approach to solve India's urban dilemma of unplanned growth, by co-opting citizen and student participation to address gaps in infrastructure and governance. The platform also brings together government, experts. NGOs and academia to collectively implement projects that lead to lesser pollution, better sanitation, environmental fortification, water resilience, energy efficiency and affordable housing.
RECITY has already done a successful Proof of Concept for the city of Navi Mumbai, in partnership with Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture and NAREDCO West. Also, in its short existence, it has been invited by the Delhi Development Authority to conceptualize similar projects; and also as curators at MUNICIPALIKA 2017.
Now, in our latest edition of growth, we have been invited to deliver Waste Management solutions to the city in Haryana.
More about RECITY: https://www.facebook.com/RecityIndia/
SEND IN YOUR CV and COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org